- Macro investor, analyst, business cycle expert. Recommended BTC to investors in 2012.
- Full-time trader/investor since 2013. Early Kraken investor.
- #11 worldwide Crypto influencer. Known for crypto valuation, market analysis, trading calls, ETH debates, and study of tech history.
- Bitcoin trader & investor since 2012. Published quant research in peer-review finance journals. Recent VC & Angel investor.
- M.Sc. Financial Markets, MBA (magna cum laude or higher). Studied in Ghent, Geneva, Omaha.
- Former head of Corporate Relations at Capitant Belgium. Winner Belgian Traders Trophy 2014 (category Risk Control).
- 14 years of operational and accounting experience with hedge funds, private equity funds and venture capital.
- Provides fund operations and financial management for several investment funds and companies.
- Began career with KPMG, LLP auditing multi-billion dollar hedge fund and private equity firms.
- Full stack developer and highly-respected Bitcoin engineer.
- Bitcoin custody architect at LedgerX, built out a CFTC-approved Swap Execution Facility and Derivatives Clearing Organization.
- +4 years experience of Bitcoin integration in light of federal regulatory compliance, under the Commodity Exchange Act & Dodd-Frank.
Data Science & Risk Mgmt
- Former VP at Deutsche Bank and MSCI, Executive Director at Morgan Stanley. Engineered and operated large OTC derivatives and government bond operations.
- Architected the backend of Trezor. Built software for large Bitcoin mining operations.
- Founded Bits of Proof, which was acquired by Blythe Master’s Digital Asset Holdings.
Dr. Adam Back
- Inventor of Hashcash, the Proof of Work function used in Bitcoin, and credited as such by Satoshi Nakamoto.
- CEO of Blockstream, the premier developer of Bitcoin core infrastructure software.
- Co-inventor of Confidential Transactions, co-author of the Sidechains white paper, credited in the Tor white paper, and previously security lead developer at ZeroKnowledge systems.