Adamant Fund I is a Bitcoin Alpha fund
Our Mission: responsibly outperform Bitcoin in a tax-efficient manner. The fund only receives a performance allocation on outperformance relative to Bitcoin.
Our Vision: Building on Bitcoin
As a collateral asset
As a basis for lending
As a financial benchmark
As a developing technology
Bitcoin is retooling the financial industry, in three phases:
- Exchanges and custodians are unsafe.
- Extremely high volatility.
- No derivatives, only spot market.
- Custodians and exchanges become safer, though insurance is still lacking.
- Daily volatility decreases substantially.
- Bitcoin financialization: futures, options, ETF, swaps, lending market.
- Bitcoin is widely owned by hedge funds, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, and has earned reserve asset status by some central banks.
- Custody ecosystem with full insurance, Bitcoin widely recognized as a global macro hedging instrument.
- Bitcoin mass adoption reached critical threshold: highly accessible platform for store of value, asset issuance, e-commerce, and remittance.
There can be no assurance that the investment manager will achieve its objective or that losses will be avoided. The investment is highly speculative. The potential for greater returns comes with greater risk. Each investor must consult its own tax adviser on the tax consequences of investing in the Fund. Please see the complete Fund terms in the PPM, including fund expenses. The Fund’s fees and expenses may offset the Fund’s trading profits.